[packman] qmmp 1.2 no longer plays mp3 files

Frank Steiner fsteiner-mail1 at bio.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Nov 30 10:55:09 CET 2017

Dave Plater wrote

> I just had a look at the package and it seems that
> qmmp-plugin-pack-mpg123 is used for mp3 playback. I assume you are on
> Tumbleweed because it no longer builds for Leaps.

I running SLE 12 and the mpg123-plugin is only available in an old,
incompatible version.

So that means qmmp is no longer usable for mp3 files on SLE12 or openleap?
Why can't it use the same libmad plugin as before?

cu,
Frank

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner   Web:  http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/