[packman] Kodi 17.2-1.1 broken on OpenSUSE 42.2

Jimmie Mayfield jimmie at sackheads.org
Thu May 25 19:45:31 CEST 2017

Hi.  Looks like Kodi 17.2-1.1 was pushed to the Leap 42.2 repository
today.  It looks like this version crashes during startup.  A quick
check of the Kodi support forums suggests it's a known issue involving
broken c++11 support on the affected platforms and that the devs are in
the process of issuing a fix. It wasn't clear to me whether this fix has
been published yet.

In the meantime, is there any chance Packman can revert to the prior
version of Kodi (17.1-1.2)?  Unfortunately I didn't discover the crash
until after all the Packman mirrors had refreshed to the broken package.