[packman] k3b

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 23 14:39:52 CEST 2017

Am Dienstag, 23. Mai 2017, 11:34:26 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> Am Sun, 21 May 2017 03:06:17 +0200
>
> schrieb Wolfgang Bauer <e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at>:
> > Now that the KF5 version has been officially released, it would probably
> > be a good idea to just link to Factory.
>
> This version does not build because k3b.spec requires %kf5_find_htmldocs,
> which is not properly expressed in BuildRequires.

Yes and no.
That macro is defined in kf5-filesystem, which it does BuildRequire.

But the version in 42.2 standard does not have it yet...
On Tumbleweed it should build fine though.

I'll try to add a workaround to the Factory package.

Btw, the latest kdenlive package has the same "problem".

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang