[packman] [PM] kdenlive 16.11.90-3.5 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/i586)

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 6 11:38:15 CET 2017

Am Samstag, 4. März 2017, 07:43:12 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> libmlt needs vid_stab

True, I overlooked that one.
It's in multimedia:libs but not in Tumbleweed.
Sorry.

> and packman is supposed to provide "the latest". For
> some things.

Ok, but Tumbleweed is supposed to have "the latest" anyway. (and even for
42.2, kdenlive is the same version as in the standard repos, 16.08.2)
But whatever.

I just noticed that Tumbleweed actually still has kdenlive 16.11.90 as well
though, and that's likely the "problem" here I suppose.

Hm, 16.12.2 has been submitted over 3 weeks ago (and 16.12.0/16.12.1 before
that) but is still stuck in staging for some reason...

Probably because it is in the same staging project as kalzium, which couldn't
be accepted so far because of a missing library (avogadrolibs) which we didn't
manage to get into Factory/Tumbleweed yet.

Actually I'm surprised that the RC has been accepted at all, that wasn't
intended in the first place.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang