[packman] New packages for packman

Walter Fey dl8fcl at darc.de
Mon Jul 31 15:31:03 CEST 2017

Dear Packman Team

Thank you for the access to PMBS.

I added some hamradio related packages which are not available in the
official openSUSE distributions to my home project/subproject
"home:dl8fcl:hamradio". One package "gpredict" is available in Leap 42.3
as an old version. It is a fork of the package I was maintaining for a
long time. All these and more packages were maintained and updated by me
at the openSUSE Build Service, project hamradio.

Meanwhile I do not update this openSUSE project any longer and like to
submit these packages to a project in PMBS from were they could be
published.

There is already one hamradio package "xdemorse" in "Extra". Meanwhile I
submitted an update for "xdemorse" which was accepted and published.

So "Extra" could be also a good place for these new packages.

For two of my packages it would be helpful to contact somebody of the
team directly and discuss some items before submitting them.

Greetings, Walter