[packman] Packaging request - VidCutter

Markus Kohm markus.kohm at gmx.de
Thu Feb 16 07:56:25 CET 2017

Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017, 01:30:29 CET schrieb Carlos E. R.:
> I think it is some error in the transmitted stream that makes ffmpeg to
> fail. But that's a completely different issue than vidcutter.

I've had such problems with avidemux 2.6 (aka avidemux 3), too. It does not
crash, but playing the video afterwards freezes video – not the audio! – at
the transmission failure. After several minutes of "radio" the video goes on.

avidemux 2.5 lost synchronization of video and audio at that point.

Watching the original stream does only show a flicker at that point.

I'm very interested in finding a solution for it. But I think, this is not a
packman problem. Maybe it could be solved upstream. Maybe it  can not.

Markus