[packman] Publishing problems?

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Thu Sep 29 05:14:30 CEST 2016

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Jimmy Berry <jimmy at boombatower.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:
>> Am 16.09.2016 um 09:26 schrieb Stefan Botter:
>>> Your error "bad tempdir" is repo-dependent, as you see that obs-studio
>>
>> It depends on the buildhost.
>> Just do 'osc rebuild -f' often enough until it succeeds.
>> Last time I tried it hosts 10,11,12 would be able to build.
>
> Yeah, if you look at what code spits that out it doesn't have anything
> to do with the package. It's also random which repo it fails in. As
> suggested rebuilding does result in working sometimes.
>

>> Olaf

For kicks, I wrote a script to continue rebuild until success. I only
execute once I see it succeed and know nothing is wrong with the
package update. Obvious I look in on it as well.

workflow:
- branch
- get a single (preferably more) successes
- submit
- rebuilt until all green

https://gist.github.com/boombatower/060d80ad1205407baf397e33f19d200a

Usage:
watch -n 60 -e ./rebuild Multimedia obs-studio

--
Jimmy