[packman] Publishing problems?

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Thu Sep 15 21:38:08 CEST 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net> wrote:
> Moin,
>
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2016, 14:29:00 +0200, Stefan Botter wrote:
> [...]
>> I am doing so now ;-)
>> Since Friday the GPG key problems have been solved, Extra and Games are
>> publishing again.
>
> if I'm not mistaken, it appears that nothing gets published since quite
> some time now. For instance, the twenty latest packages according to
> <http://packman.links2linux.de/> are now five days old... And, no new
> packages appear to be(come) available on any mirror.
>
> Do you have an update on the situation?

My package fails to build with "bad tempdir" which, after reviewing
obs code and the fact that I have not changed the package recently,
does not appear to be related to the package. I would bet the failure
is more widespread and would explain why nothing is published since
nothing succeeds to build.