[packman] FAT support on swkj12 worker (and others ?)

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 12 14:25:26 CEST 2016

Hi Guillaume,

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 13:46:36 +0200
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet at free.fr> wrote:

> swkj12 worker (and maybe others) has no FAT32 support which lead to
> the following error while trying to build a KODI image for Raspberry
> Pi (currently in a home project, but may go to an official pmbs
> project when all will be ok).
>
> swkj16 works fine.

I don't know, where this come from, but swkj1[1234] are physical
machines, which use kvm for the workers, swkj1[5-9] are virtual
machines with chroot and use the kernel resources for mounting.

OTOH, the kvm workers are using the exact same kernel as the host.
Compared to swkj16 indeed nls_cp437 is not loaded on swkj12. I have
included this module in the initrd now, so perhaps kvm can find this
module now in new machines.

I have restarted swkj12. Please have a look now.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause