[packman] Packman Digest, Vol 158, Issue 20

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 5 12:41:46 CEST 2016

Am Freitag, 2. September 2016, 10:25:32 schrieb Andreas Västanpihl:
> Hi Packman,
>
> I have the following issue with VLC? Is this known?

You don't have a problem with VLC, but rather with accessing the repo:
Timeout exceeded when accessing '
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/packman/suse/openSUSE_Leap_42.1/Essentials/x86_64/libvlccore8-2.2.4-30.3.x86_64.rpm
'.

Might be a general problem with your Internet connection, or a specific
problem with that mirror.
In the latter case, you could try a different mirror if this issue still
exists, see here for a list: http://packman.links2linux.de/mirrors

But I just entered that URL into my browser and had no problems, so it should
work (now).

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang