[packman] Multiple Packman packages missing libx265.so.87 dependency

Jörg Lorenzen joerg.lorenzen at ki.tng.de
Sun Oct 2 17:57:48 CEST 2016

x265 has been updated to version 2.1 which provides libx265.so.95.
Unfortunately rebuild of ffmpeg-3.1 has failed with 'bad tempdir', this
seems to be caused by service file which has been added some
weeks/months ago (for all ffmpeg versions).
Without this service file all ffmpeg versions will successfully build.
Yesterday I've submitted requests to remove these files, but they
haven't been accepted until now.