[packman] ARM workers idle whereas jobs are waiting...

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Mon Nov 21 21:19:19 CET 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, Boris Manojlovic wrote:

> "kamionche" arm builder has only 2GB of ram so it simply is not
> possible to make it work on it, disk space is not an issue.

The RAM limit was just for x86, while the disk limit was unconditional.
Without _constraint most repositories succeeded. Too bad the chroot
workers do not record any used resources. Perhaps everything will
succeed if the disk limit is at least 5G. We can just put our own
_constrain file next to the _link file to achieve that.

Olaf