[packman] [PM] mythtv 0.28+git.20160823.d9182ff-2.1 (openSUSE 13.2/x86_64)

Günter Kukkukk gk at kukkukk.com
Sun Nov 6 19:12:36 CET 2016

Hello Packman team,

during the past days i was in contact with the MythTV developers
regarding the upcoming switch to UHDTV (DVB-T2) in Germany.

Yesterday they have backported some related stuff to their
"fixes/0.28" git branch.

I would like to ask you, to rebuild that packages.

For a long time now there is a TV test-channel with 6 UHD multiplexes here in Berlin.

I would like to do some testings in that area to report back to
the MythTV developers.

I already downloaded your source rpm package - but due to
soooo many dependencies i was not able to build it myself (opensuse 13.2).
I must admit that i'm completely unfamiliar with the "pkg-config()" stuff.
Is there any good tutorial about pkg-config with opensuse?

Anyway - good luck with your rebuild, if you happen to have time for that! :-)

Best wishes from Berlin.

Günter