[packman] full featured chromium for SLE12 missing

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:57:58 CET 2016

I have just changed the whole setup on Packman side to have different
chromium build per build repository.

This means that the chromium package for openSUSE 13.2, will build the
chromium in the 13.2:Update repository, the build for SLE-12, will be
build against the package in the Backport:SLE-12 repo,  The Leap one,
will build against the chromium version in Leap:Updates and the
TW/Factory one will build against the one in Factory.

This would prevent the divers mismatches and should also prevent
people from starting to use the builds in the network:chromium
repository.

Raymond