[packman] [PM] libmlt 0.9.8-69.1 (openSUSE Tumbleweed%2Fx86_64)

stevej stevej at humanint.com
Mon Mar 7 16:19:56 CET 2016

Olaf,

Thank you for your quick response.

I see from
https://build.opensuse.org/package/users/multimedia:libs/libmlt that you
are one of the many maintainers inherited from multimedia:libs.
Is my initial request enough to get the ball rolling? Do I need to post
my request to
https://build.opensuse.org/package/requests/multimedia:libs/libmlt ?

I am aware of and have used OBS as a user, but must confess my ignorance
in the process of packaging and maintaining. What/who determines when a
package gets a version upgrade?
Thanks for all that you do.

Steve