[packman] Suddenly codecs in ffmpeg missing

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 1 00:45:53 CET 2016

Am Montag, 29. Februar 2016, 19:42:57 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> Do you have multimedia:libs enabled by any chance, and a mix of packages
> from different repos?

I noticed the same problem on my 13.2 system.

In my case the libav* packages were automatically installed from KDE:Extra
when I installed the ffmpeg update, because they have a higher revision number
there (currently 3.0-62.1 vs. 3.0-61.2 on Packman).

Switching to the Packman versions fixed it of course.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang