[packman] DVDStyler crashed (Tumbleweed)

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:12:43 CEST 2016

No, there must be another reason but you are going to have to install,
from normal Packman, at least :
DVDStyler-2.9.9.pre3
DVDStyler-debuginfo-2.9.9.pre3
DVDStyler-debugsource-2.9.9.pre3
and gdb from openSUSE:Tumbleweed
You may have to install more debug packages but gdb gives instructions
to install them via zypper, if one package doesn't install don't worry
just run gdb without it.
When the segfault occurs, type bt for a backtrace and send it to me
Thank you for your patience.
Dave