[packman] ffmpeg openssl support is disabled

Nicola Serra hazzardnik at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 11 06:33:34 CEST 2016

Hi. I'm using opensuse leap 4.1. I was having problems using the packman ffmpeg packages. Then I've discovered  that both 2.8 and 3.0 versions  are built  without the ssl support.Please could you build it with the  compile option  --enable-ssl support? I need it for a vdr plex plugin  . To make it work at the moment I've compiled ffmpeg with the option --enable-ssl but in this way I can't use other packman packages too.... hope you can fix it.
Nicola Serra