[packman] Please link Extra/buzztrax to obs

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 07:23:59 CET 2016

Hi,
I revived multimedia:apps/buzztrax in obs and have been working with
the developer on the package and the result is
multimedia:apps/buzztrax-0.10.2 he is going to release 0.10.3 shortly
when I shall submit to factory. It will be nice to still have buzztrax
in Packman as it is based on gstreamer and will be easily available to
13.2 and Leap users, it can't build for <=13.1.
Could somebody please delete the package contents and link to
multimedia:apps/buzztrax or add me as maintainer and I will do it.
Thanks
Dave Plater