[packman] An advice regarding Kodi packages

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 23 14:26:44 CET 2016

Hi,

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:53:11 +0100
Hendrik Vogelsang <hvogel at hennevogel.de> wrote:
> That's just another layer of indirection isn't it? Whatever Sagi
> deems neccesarry should be required by the main package. The rest can
> be handled by weak dependencies (Recommends).

I am not sure if we provide the Recommends. The full repo is generated
on vesta using an older version of createrepo (old Debian), but Marc
should know.

if the individual binary packages for kodi are on github in separate
repos, we can set up these packages using source services, almost
generic, like done with vdr (in OBS).

Greetings,

Stefan
--