[packman] kaffeine vs tvheadend

Malcolm malcolmlewis at cableone.net
Sun Feb 7 22:52:39 CET 2016

On Sun 07 Feb 2016 01:27:52 PM CST, Malcolm wrote:

>On Sun 07 Feb 2016 05:08:11 PM CST, dave w wrote:
>
>>Malcolm,
>>
>>After looking around different forums, citing different versions and
>>workarounds, any automation of this set up would benefit many others
>>coming to this for the first time. If a script could ask the user to
>>choose a name and password for superuser all the better.
>>
>Hi
>Can you test this script;
>http://paste.opensuse.org/view/raw/ce76e342

Hi
OK, fixed the permissions issues and user hts group video (an error in
the spec file sed command), so the new 4.0.8 version doesn't create the
tvheadend user anymore and no further work is required.

There was also an error in my script, forgot the quotation marks around
the actual username/password, updated script here;
http://paste.opensuse.org/view/raw/13860594

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 SP1|GNOME 3.10.4|3.12.51-60.25-default