[packman] kodi-16.1-3.5.x86_64.rpm (openSUSE_Leap 42.2) signed with unknown key

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 20 13:45:18 CET 2016

Hi Matthias,

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:08:00 +0100
Matthias Bauer <matthias.bauer.drs at web.de> wrote:
> the kodi package for openSUSE_Leap 42.2 x86_64
>
> <http://packman.links2linux.de/download/kodi/2720958/kodi-16.1-3.5.x86_64.rpm>
>
> has been signed the wrong pgp key:
>
> > # rpm -qp kodi-16.1-3.5.x86_64.rpm
> > warning: kodi-16.1-3.5.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature,
> > key ID fc492b30: NOKEY
>
> This is not the key that's supposed to be used (0x1ABD1AFB). I also
> couldn't find any mention of that key on the usual key servers.
>
> I hope that's just due to human error. But it'd be great, if that
> package could be re-build with the correct signature.

Thank you for pointing that out.
The key you see is the key of the Multimedia project in our build
system. Published packages are transferred to our mail repo server and
resigned with the official Packman key - this step seems to have
failed. I will have a look at this issue.

Meanwhile please trust me, the package is legit.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause