[packman] compiler starts crashing in PMBS

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun May 17 10:12:55 CEST 2015

Hi Olaf,

On Mon, 11 May 2015 13:33:20 +0200
Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:
> On Fri, May 08, Stefan Botter wrote:
>
> > I believe, they are OK.
>
> Given that hey cause (random?) ICEs something broke. I triggered a
> rebuild, in the second or third iteration the packages built fine.

Following up on that, do you see these problems on swkj12 and swkj14,
only (apart from oqr-wk2)? Earlier this Year swkj14's disk broke, and
I brought swkj14 up as a direct copy of swkj13 (not 12!).

swkj11 is a Core2Duo 3GHz with 8GB RAM running one worker instance.
swkj12 is a Core2Quad 2.4GHz with 8GB RAM running two worker instances.
swkj13 is a Core2Duo 3GHz with 8GB RAM running two worker instances.
swkj14 is a Core2Duo 3GHz with 8GB RAM running two worker instances.

All of them are up-to-date oS 13.1 with w/ BS' OBS:/Server:/2.5/openSUSE_13.1/

I cannot believe that both machines should have hardware problems,
showing them at the same time. There are no panics in the logs.

I will try to find time in the next few days to test PMBS' update to
OBS 2.6, and will - once PBMS is finally updated - update the workers
too.

Greetings,

Stefan
--