[packman] compiler starts crashing in PMBS

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Fri May 8 16:04:43 CEST 2015

Hi Olaf,

On Thu, 7 May 2015 09:23:18 +0200
Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:

> On Thu, May 07, Olaf Hering wrote:
>
> > Since one or two weeks the compiler starts crashing in the 11.4
> > repos. It looks like that happens also for packages that used to
> > compile just fine before. Did anything change in the VM setup, do
> > they still get enough runtime memory?
>
> The hosts are oqr-wk2, swkj12, swkj14. Are they really OK?

At least swkj1[1-4] are openSUSE 13.1 w/ BS'
OBS:/Server:/2.5/openSUSE_13.1/
with all updates.
I am pretty sure oqr-wk2 run by Olav has the same setup.

I believe, they are OK.

My swkj1[1-4] machines are two or four core Core2 machines with 8 GB
RAM, and own LVM VGs, so real disks, compared to swkj0*, which are VMs
and run in ram disk.

Greetings,

Stefan
--