[packman] Error 401 when osc commit

Antoine Belvire antoine.belvire at laposte.net
Fri Mar 20 13:09:24 CET 2015

Le 20/03/2015 00:27, Malcolm a écrit :
> Hi
> You should branch and SR.

OK, thank you Malcolm.

I've created a branch (home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna)
via the web interface.

I've checked it out with:

antoine at antoine-laptop:~> osc -A pm co
home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna
A    home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia
A    home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna
home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna/pulseaudio-dlna-0.3.1.tar.gz
home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna/pulseaudio-dlna.changes
A    home:Antoine:branches:Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna/pulseaudio-dlna.spec
At revision 8c41a7acf4ae433f9fc6a1253c917e87.
antoine at antoine-laptop:~>

Then I've made my changes but I get also a 401 when I try to commit to
my own branch, so before I can submit a request.

I'm a bit confused here because I've never got this error on the
openSUSE Build Service.