[packman] packman.inode.at repo unreachable

Carlos E. R. carlos.e.r at opensuse.org
Fri Jun 12 14:12:29 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-12 13:46, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> On 2015-06-12 13:26, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
>> Is it possible to add more than one server to the .repo files?
>
> There are some undocumented features on zypper that might help:
>
>   #baseurl=http://direct/url/to/specific/site
>   mirrorlist=url://server/path/to/mirrorlist.file
>
> <http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2014-10/msg00096.html>
>
> That's all I know about it. I don't know the syntax for the
> mirrorlist.file, or if it can be a local file. I would prefer a list
> of mirrors directly in the repo file. Or a failover mechanism.

I just tried this.

In the packman .repo file, I wrote:

#baseurl=http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/packman/suse/openSUSE_13.1/
mirrorlist=file:///etc/zypp/repos.d/packmanmirrorlist.file

And I created "/etc/zypp/repos.d/packmanmirrorlist.file":

http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/packman/suse/openSUSE_13.1/
http://mirror.karneval.cz/pub/linux/packman/suse/openSUSE_13.1/

Then tried:

Telcontar:~ # zypper --verbose ref EXT_Packman
Verbosity: 1
Non-option program arguments: 'EXT_Packman'
Initializing Target
Specified repositories: EXT_Packman
Checking whether to refresh metadata for EXT: Packman Repository
Error retrieving metadata for 'EXT: Packman Repository':
Url scheme requires path name
Skipping repository 'EXT: Packman Repository' because of the above error.
Could not refresh the repositories because of errors.
Telcontar:~ #

Ideas?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)