[packman] Packaging HeldenViewer

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Wed Jul 15 13:54:49 CEST 2015

Am Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015, 19:42:44 schrieb Benjamin Held:
> Dear PackMan team,
>
> I have noticed that you have previously creates packages of my open-source
> software HeldenViewer. As I have released a new version (1.0.5) and already
> got some requests regarding a rpm package, it would be great if you could once
> again provide a package. The current source code is found on my homepage
> www.heldenviewer.com
> If you need any assistance, I am happy to help.

I've done the biggest part of the update, here: https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/home:edogawa/heldenviewer

As you can see, it doesn't want to build for 13.1, both 32 and 64 bit.
I have to admit my C++ or Qt5 powers aren't good enough to resolve this, if anyone with more skills can have a look, that would be welcome.

Once this is resolved I will fire a submit request to get it published.

Edgar