[packman] openSUSE 13.1 LMMS

guus guus.poort at upcmail.nl
Sun Jan 11 21:24:23 CET 2015

Hi Guys.

This is my second email about this subject.

Let me start by quoting the previous email:

Hi Guys
/
//I was happy to get an update on LMMS, there is however a problem. //
////
//Something with muting tracks is broken. //
////
//So I went to the LMMS forum, and this is the reply I got: //
////
//quote: //
//Well, master branch had this problem, maybe they have taken the master
branch instead of stable 1.1.0? //
////
////
////
//I am rather lost, I hope this means something to you though. //
////
//If you want me to provide more info please do. //
////
//My topic on the lmms forum: //
////
//http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1580#p6838////
////
//openSUSE 13.1 64 bit. //
////
//friendly regards, Guus /

Shortly after this email, I got another update, which sadly did not fix
the main issue.

I tried to compile LMMS myself, and that was successful.

I am not that good with Linux at all, but if there is a way, I can help
you guys track down this issue, please ask.

After the last two updates, the mute ans solo play buttons in lmms are
broken.
This seems to be a know bug with lmms, but not with latest stable
version, according to the lmms forum. ( see link )

Friendly regards, Guus