[packman] Mame armv7l build error

Philipp Seiler p.seiler at linuxmail.org
Sat Jan 10 03:06:47 CET 2015

Hi guys,

I have problem compiling mame on armv7. Locally i always got an error
like this

Full log:
https://owncloud.phils3r.de/public.php?service=files&t=63204650c432dd05bd143284279403f3

[34121s] {standard input}: Assembler messages:
[34121s] {standard input}: Error: open CFI at the end of file;
missing .cfi_endproc directive

The last two build it wasn't exactly this message but mostly.
Can it be that it won't compile because of hard disk drive full?
I don't know any other error. It's compiling fine on x86_64 on my
laptop within 30mins. But on my arm maschine in took like 9h :(

I'm out of ideas so please help. This thing is mostly written in
assembler and I have no idea what to do. I'm away for 2 days so I
compile now with 32gb root instead of 10gb. Maybe I comeback home and
it compiles.

Btw. How can it be that mame never builds on arm7v pmbs but kodi builds
everytime after every package update :(

Regards

Philipp

--