[packman] latest transcode packages don't contain /usr/bin/transcode / k3b can't find transcode any more after update

Stephan van den Akker stephanv778 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 01:38:12 CET 2015

Hi Malcolm, all,

Thanks for the tip, Malcolm. I tried the softlink, but k3b keeps
complaining about missing transcode.

I have had a look at the latest k3b source code (also from Packman,
btw), and it does look for a external binary called "transcode". But
maybe the new version behaves too differently to be compatible with
k3b...