[packman] Low memory problem with Extra/blender

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:23:06 CET 2015

Hi, I'm a novice with PMBS and am having low memory failures with the
blender build, I've temporarily stopped low memory build problems in
obs by compiling certain parts without parallel make but I see that
Extra only builds with -j 1 anyway. There is a _constrainsts file in
the package but it was submitted by somebody else and I'm only
learning what it does now.
I eventually want blender to be linked to graphics/blender when it
builds well in PMBS but meanwhile I'm double submitting from my local
copy.
Can somebody knowledgeable please have a look and point me in the
right direction.
Thanks
Dave Plater