[packman] Broken api.opensuse.org link

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 1 16:02:36 CET 2015

Hi,

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:52:31 +0100
Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:
> gstreamer-plugins-ugly does not get out of the "broken" state on its
> own. Looks like a bug in the buildservice.
>
> Essentials/gstreamer-plugins-ugly $ pbs r -v
> openSUSE_Tumbleweed  x86_64     outdated (was: broken: interconnect
> error: SSL_connect at /usr/lib/obs/server/BSSSL.pm line 74.)
:

I tried restarting individual services on PMBS, and made a
deep-check-project on Essentials.
I also updated some packages and increased disk space on PMBS slightly
- this required a restart of the machine.
At least for x86_64 it schedules gstreamer-plugins-ugly now, I deep
checked Essentials for i586 just now, not sure what and how fixe[sd] it.

I have to temporaryly cut some workers due to unclear network issues
here, they will be back by the end of the week!

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause