[packman] DKMS 1-click install issue

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:28:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

I recently tried to use your DKMS 1-click install[0] on openSUSE 13.1 and
13.2. I encountered a couple of strange issues:

   - The 1-click install didn't work on openSUSE 13.2, claiming it isn't
   supported.
   - The 1-click install on openSUSE 13.1 worked, but it didn't install gcc
   and make, which led to it being non-functional when being used with a DKMS
   module.

In other distros, I've never seen a case where gcc and make weren't
installed when I installed DKMS. Also, I imagine that your 1-click install
is supposed to work for 13.2, so hopefully you guys can fix it.

Thanks in advance,
Neal

[0]: http://packman.links2linux.org/install/dkms