[packman] ncmpcpp symbol lookup error

John Holbrook johnholbrook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:36:13 CEST 2014

Running ncmpcpp-0.5.10-2.7.x86_64 on OpenSUSE 13.1. Was working fine for
the last few weeks since I built my new PC but starting today I'm getting
the following error:

ncmpcpp: symbol lookup error: ncmpcpp: undefined symbol:
_ZN6TagLib6String14WCharByteOrderE

Chatted briefly with some of the mpd guys on IRC and they said it's an
incompatibility issue with a taglib update.

I even tried upgrading to factory version of ncmpcpp
(ncmpcpp-0.5.10-2.44.x86_64.rpm) and I receive the same error.

--
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance
       - Lawrence J. Peter

http://www.linuxgeek.ca