[packman] [PM] kdenlive 0.9.6-5.86 (openSUSE 13.1/x86_64)

Marcelo Vivan Borro marcelovborro at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:54:27 CEST 2014

Wolfgang Bauer <e9325712 at ...> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014, 16:40:22 schrieb Marcelo:
> > Any clues on whats the problem?
> > Do you want to do any tests?
>
> Have you updated all Packman packages to the 13.1 versions?
>
> Try to do a full repository Vendor change Update to the Packman repo as
> described here:
> http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Vendor_change_update#Full_repository_Vendor_change
>
> And check that there are no 12.3 packages left-over:
> rpm -q --qf "%{NAME} %{DISTRIBUTION}\n"  | grep 12.3
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> Kind regards,
> Wolfgang

Yes, I've triple checked that there's no related package or binaries left
from 12.3.  All Packman package versions are installed.

And it seems to be a melt6 problem, since I've generated a rendering script
in kdenlive and it crashes exactly the same way in command line.

I remember that I was using melt5 in Opensuse 12.3, but it's not available
for 13.1

In fact it seems that it's not possible to render any video in any format
with kdenlive.  I've tried to render a video in openshot, but there's no
image in resulting file.

Thanks for the attention :-)