[packman] My modified version of the youtube-dl package
Mathias.Homann at opensuse.org
Mon Mar 10 20:43:44 CET 2014
I've branched and modified the youtube-dl package from Multimedia.
- modified the package to automatically download source tarball, gpg signature
and version number file from upstream
- generate version number from version number file from upstream
That means that:
- a "osc service rr" which could even be done from a cron job would be enough
to update youtube-dl to the latest released version, and that app gets new
versions almost every day, and on some days more than one...
- the version number will follow a slightly different format now, yyyy.mm.dd.s
instead of yyyymmdd, with .s being the subrelease and optional
- the changelog won't be updated anymore unless someone figures out a way to
grab the changelog from git automagically.
If there are no objections from anyone, should we update the official package
in Multimedia/ to my version?
For scrutinity: home:lemmy04:branches:Multimedia/youtube-dl
More information about the Packman