[packman] Avidemux

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Sun Mar 2 09:37:45 CET 2014

A little bit more research:

this misbehavior happens only with mpeg-files (DVB-recordings),
regardless if transport-stream or (with ProjectX) program-stream.  I
found this error first after an update of Opensuse 13.1 mid January and
installed the previous version of Avidemux from packman for Opensuse
12.3. That version was not updated at that time and worked fine. This is
the reason, why IMHO it's a Packman-case ...

And yes, I deleted the folder .avidemux (that's every time the first try
for me).

Hartmut