[packman] [PM] mythtv-0_27 0.27-2.38 (openSUSE Factory/i586)

Bjørn Ove Isaksen bjorn.o.isaksen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:52:19 CEST 2014

Hello Herbert.

When searching my mailbox I found (and remembered) that you have been
helping me a few times in the past with getting new MyhtTV packages or
functionality.

Therefore I wonder if you, if you still are the man in charge of the
packman version, could help out by getting the packman Mythtv updated to
the 0.27.1 version. Apparently this new version could solve a number of
livetv issues I am facing.

Below is a mail I wrote two days ago to the mail address posted on
packman. This was before I figured you apparently still is the one
maintaining this one.

Sincerely
Bjørn Ove Isaksen
Stavanger, Tau.