[packman] Vivante graphics drivers

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:33:27 CEST 2014

So I have got an answer from SolidRun:

"We believe you can distribute the binary code based on the below
paragraph since Vivante provides it as binary code only, and you are
distributing it with regards to the CuBox-i which uses Vivante's GPU."

Now thats not a legal "You are allowed to do it" thing, but maybe you
have someone on the packman team who can judge if it is okay to provide
the vivante binaries on packman.
If it was okay, I'd also add a few other packages to support e.g.
hardware video en- and decoding, which is next on my list right after
OpenGL .

Additions:
Vivante Binaries are currently provided by archlinux in their
repositories which makes me feel like it is fine to do so.