[packman] updating packages

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 3 10:27:05 CEST 2014

Hi Darin,

On Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:36:27 -0400
Darin Perusich <darin at darins.net> wrote:

> How does one go about contributing to packages here at Packman? I've
> been through the wiki and any information on this topic is evading me,
> or simply staring me in the face and I'm blind. I'm a repo maintainer
> for devel:languages:perl,  devel:languages:R, java:packages,
> server:monitoring, server:database:postgresql,
> systemsmanagement:puppet:devel, plus numerous individual packages at
> OBS (username deadpoint), and previously at OpenCSW.

It is easy ;-)
Please go to https://pmbs.links2linux.de and follow the instructions on
the welcome page - create an account, subscribe to the list (not really
needed, but nice for communication), and send a mail again (this is for
notification purposes, as the current obs sadly lacks admin
notification on new user creation - github open-build-service #698).

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause