[packman] vlc spec patch and a question

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 28 19:24:09 CET 2014

Am Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 19:45:05 schrieb Claudio:
> I'm darklight_ from IRC, real name Claudio, I'm sure I've bugged a few
> of you the past few days (jsj knows what I'm talking about :) ) and I'd
> like to ask if it would be possible to commit the attached patch to the
> vlc spec file (and rebuild obviously) to fix an issue with gnome
> (https://bugs.links2linux.org/browse/PM-108) , there might be other
> packages that need a similar patch but vlc and gnome-mplayer are the
> only ones I'm aware of (the gnome-mplayer maintainer has already fixed
> it).
I see that this change is now in the Packman repo.

Any reason why you didn't push it to OBS's multimedia:libs repo as I
suggested?

Please consider this.

Again the link:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/multimedia:libs/vlc

As I said, changes there would just be propagated to the Packman repo (and
even the VLC repo I think).

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang