[packman] FFmpeg and libvpx

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon Jan 27 20:39:01 CET 2014

Hello Guillaume,

Am Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 19:17:21 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> In ffmpeg, there is a '%ifarch %ix86 x86_64 amd64 ia32e' for libvpx.
> Is there any reason to not enabling it for all architectures since
> libvpx is built for all architectures?

I can't remember what exactly was the problem. In the past I've build
packages for ppc, maybe it didn't build on ppc. We had no other
architectures at packman.

> It is the same for all ffmpeg (oldabi, 1 and 2).

which architectures have you tested successfully?

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/