[packman] [PM] FreeCAD 0.13.99+git20140111.2108-1.1 (openSUSE 13.1/x86_64)

Michael S Olsen michael.olsen at dbwsys.mb.ca
Fri Jan 17 18:00:39 CET 2014

Dear Sir,

After multiple attempts at installtion, I have found that the PartDesignGui
module is missing from your package.  Also, several of the workbenches are
missing thier icons.  Finally, the splash screen states it is version 0.14;
however, the developer states they have not yet released that version.  In
short, your package is broken and is providing false data.

As I have never had such an issues with your packages before, and I have been
using them since 2007, I presume the matter to be a simple tech error -- e.g.
someone clicked on the wrong files to package.  Please look into this matter
as you are currently the only reliable source for this program -- openSUSE has
stalled at v0.12.5,

Most Sincerly,

MICHAEL S. OLSEN, B.S. Engineering

WiFi Networking Engineer