[packman] w32codec-all dependencies for openSUSE 13.2

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 20:28:26 CET 2014

Stanislav Baiduzhyi composed on 2014-12-29 11:25 (UTC+0100):

> w32coded-all cannot be installed on openSUSE 13.2 because it specifically
> requires libstdc++.so.5, while 13.2 goes with libstdc++.so.6. Could someone
> please take a look at it, or point me to issue tracker if I missed one.

You may need to ask on opensuse-buildservice and/or opensuse-factory and/or
opensuse-multimedia about this. I don't see a solution or an open or closed
bug about it either. I don't recall ever having had Packman enabled for
Factory, so wouldn't have noticed the problem before 13.2 release.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/