[packman] Kaffeine-kde3

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Sat Apr 19 21:41:59 CEST 2014

Kaffeine does not show any TV-Programm in this last version 0.8.8-56.73
on my normal computer. Recording is possible. I startet my notebook with
Opensuse 13.1, which has an older version and Kaffeine-kde3 was playing
Live-TV with the same receiver. That version is: 0.8.8-56.65. Startet it
again with Opensuse 12.3, which is updated and the last version has the
same error.

Error-message from console:

Tuning to: Das Erste / autocount: 1
Using DVB device 0:0 "STB0899 Multistandard"
tuning DVB-S to 11836000 h 27500000
inv:2 fecH:3 mod:0
DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 18V, hiband (index 3)
Diseqc settings time = 31 ms
. LOCKED.
Tuning time = 181 ms
NOUT: 1
dvbEvents 0:0 started
Tuning delay: 629 ms
pipe opened
xine pipe opened /home/hartmut/.kaxtv1.ts
Live ringbuffer full!! (174)
Live ringbuffer full!! (174)
Live ringbuffer full!! (174)
and so on