[packman] VLC fix

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 30 12:39:23 CEST 2013

Sorry, this went out as PM to Guillaume, resending to the mailinglist for
reference...

Am Montag, 30. September 2013, 10:37:24 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:

> Wolfgang, could you submit your patch to use ffmpeg 2 with VLC, please?
>
> Guillaume

Which patch do you mean?
I can't submit anything because I don't have a packman account.

And you can see my changes to the multimedia:libs package in the link I
provided (click on "Could have a link diff", but I guess you know how to use
OBS... ;) )

I don't have a patch yet for the "no-return-in-nonvoid-function" errors, I
just disabled the post-build-checks (this problem you also seem to have in
your PMBS home repo). But this should be better fixed in multimedia:libs
itself I think.

If you are referring to the ffmpeg thing, just revert the link to the current
version in OBS, multimedia:libs. There it still uses libffmpeg-devel.
Or change it yourself in PMBS, I don't think you need a patch by me for that,
it's line#141 in the spec file... ;)

But there was another problem I forgot to mention (but can be seen in the link
diff):
The spec file in multimedia:libs (and PMBS:Essentials therefore) BuildRequires
faad2-devel, which the RedDwarf:fakePackman packages don't provide anymore, so
I had to change this to libfaad-devel. I'm not sure if this would be a problem
on Packman as well, maybe that's been taken care of in the Project config?

But of course, I'm open to help if I can. ;)

Kind regards,
Wolfgang