[packman] update codecs one-click-install

Martin Schlander martin.schlander at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 19:42:06 CET 2013

Tirsdag den 19. november 2013 18:54:37 skrev Martin Schlander:
> But if you can provide a list of packages that make sense to install for
> "everyone" (every gnome user that is), I'll update the 1-click accordingly.

I've updated the gnome codec 1-click to install:

                <name>libdvdcss2</name>
                <name>ffmpeg</name>
                <name>lame</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-base</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-good</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-good-extra</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-bad</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-bad-orig-addon</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-ugly</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-ugly-orig-addon</name>
                <name>gstreamer-plugins-libav</name>
                <name>dvdauthor07</name>

Suggestions for additions and removals are welcome. Also some testing would be
great.

http://opensuse-community.org/codecs-gnome.ymp