[packman] need help with synfigstudio

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Thu Nov 7 22:35:19 CET 2013

Am Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 13:09:55 schrieb Stefan Botter:

> is there someone a little more fluent in C++ than me, and can help
> with synfigstudio in Multimedia? I already build synfig and ETL, but
> my knowledge of C++ is so limited, that I cannot deal with the error
> messages.

Ok, I've already have taken a look into the OBS message. That's nothing
new, creating the png-icons from the synfig files always segfaulted in a
lbuild environment. That's the reason why I've always added a
synfigstudio-images tarball with the created pictures. On the lokal
build it fails to with lbuild, but chrooting in the build directory
works and with make the rest of the build can be done. Extracting the
pictures into the separate tarball which has to be included in the
package, solves the problems.

I can do this tomorrow after work, today it's to late starting this
action.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/