[packman] [New Packages]avifile and onscripter

Marguerite Su i at marguerite.su
Fri May 24 18:25:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just created two SRs 451/452 to Games repo with two new packages
avifile and onscripter.

The later is an open source visual novel engine. avifile is its dependency.

Visual novel engine is a very simple game engine that only let you
play simple games like reading a novel, "next", "next", "next", "oh,
options"," next"..."finished".

So games running on it are mostly Japanese amateur games created by
"doujin" fans from famous animations or comic books, eg: a game making
chasing the female No 1 in a comic book possible.

As I noticed, we have many indoorsy users. well, ACG (animation, comic
and games) fans are more loyal than any other user group. So I think
we include it in Packman will benefit openSUSE.

Please also make me maintainer so I can actively maintain those packages

Greetings

Marguerite