[packman] minidlna got news version : 1.1.0 and 1.0.26 (bugfixes)

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sat May 18 09:57:13 CEST 2013

New version has just been published for minidlna

What's new

1.1.0 - Released 04-April-2013
--------------------------------
- Add support for other operating systems.
- Switch to autoconf from our handcrafted genconfig.sh.
- Add configuration option for UUID.
- Add configuration option to specify the user to run as.
- Add support for limiting a media dir to multiple media types.
- Force a rescan if we detect a new or missing media_dir entry.
- Fix crash caused by certain TiVo clients.
- Fix crash bug on video files with some ffmpeg library versions.
- Add support for TiVo MPEG-TS files.
- Add some logging and forking tweaks to work better with systemd.
- Validate or escape user input to prevent SQL injection.
- Add forced sorting support for Panasonic devices.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/files/minidlna/1.1.0/

Hope to see it quickly upgraded on packman.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador